Two jokes for a family at dinnertime

What is a hawk’s favorite drink?

Hawk chocolate!

There was a couple who had two sons.  One was named Mind Your Own Business, and the other was named Trouble.  One day the brothers decided to play Hide and Seek.  Trouble hid while Mind Your Own Business counted to 100.  When he was finished counting, Mind Your Own Business started looking all around for Trouble.  He looked under cars, behind trash cans and everywhere he could think to look.  A police officer saw him looking around and asked if he needed help.  Mind Your Own Business said that he did not.  The police officer next asked his name.  He answered “Mind Your Own Business.”  The officer was shocked and said “Are you looking for trouble??”  The boy answered “Yes!”

6 Comments

1. That’s a great joke, Joshua!

Can you get me a copy of it?

Reply

2. Howdy, Joshua! I have never heard that hawk joke before, and it made me smile!

I hope you are having a happy morning of learning at home. I miss you very much already. I’m sure you and your siblings are making plenty of entertainment for yourselves!

Reply

3. Those jokes were very clever.

Reply

4. Great jokes!
    I hope you learn lots at home and enjoy your siblings!

Reply

5. did you make up those jokes, there really good.

Reply

6. Those two jokes are really funny, especially the last one. Did you make them up?

Daniel

Reply